KraftyMoose

Welcome to my little part of the krafty world. Feel free to comment.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing with Kaleidacolor Inks

I have several Kaleidacolor ink pads and love playing with them... Here is my day of experimentation.

Sunflower with sewing machine stitching around the edge. Stamped with Cappuccino Delight
Land of the Free stamped with Blue Breeze and fireworks done with Calypso.

Two separate flowers using Autumn Leaves

Bubbly Butterfly Series

Caribbean Sea and Fruitcake
Calypso and Birthstone

Bouquet and Blue Breeze

4 comments:

PokerDiva said...

Love the Bubbly Butterfly, so joyful and bright and cheery. The first one is my favorite. I always have to pick a fave.

Thanks for sharing your art, you do gret work. And I'm glad you share a bit of your tiny art with me in your ATCs.

Carolyn AKA PokerDiva

Unknown said...

your cards turned out beautifully - I still have to get to grips with stamping, rarely do I get a full image stamped,,argghhh

Oh to stamp and it be perfect like yours x

NGS member

Maggi said...

I forget how much I enjoy using Kaleidacolors - they always look so nice and they are so easy to use as well!

kraftymoose said...

Thanks for the kind words.